INFOLING. Lista moderada de lingüística española (ISSN: 1576-3404)
ESTUDIOS DE LINGÜÍSTICA ESPAÑOLA http://elies.rediris.es
Envío de información: mailto:[log in to unmask]
COMITÉ DE REDACCIÓN:
Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <[log in to unmask]>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, UAB <[log in to unmask]>
INFORMACIÓN SOBRE AMÉRICA LATINA:
Alexandra Álvarez, U. de Los Andes <[log in to unmask]>
EQUIPO DE REDACCIÓN:
Lídia Moya, UAB <[log in to unmask]>
Blanca Pascual, UAB <[log in to unmask]>
Judit Torres, UAB <[log in to unmask]>
Portuguese & Spanish-based Creoles Conference Call
(a Coruña, Spain, 26-27 jun 2003)
Información de lxmaurof <[log in to unmask]>
distribuida por The Linguist List: http://linguistlist.org/
Third Annual Meeting of the Association of Portuguese- and
Call for papers
Short Title: ACBLPE 2003
Location: A Coruna, Spain
Date: 26-Jun-2003 - 27-Jun-2003
Call Deadline: 22-Mar-2003
Web Site: http://www.udc.es/dep/lx/acblpe
Contact Person: Organizing Committee
Meeting Email: [log in to unmask]
Linguistic Subfield(s): General Linguistics
* Meeting Description:
The Third Annual Meeting of the Association of Portuguese- and
Spanish-based Creoles (ACBLPE) will take place in A Coruña, Spain.
* Guidelines for submission of abstracts:
The organizing committee extends a warm invitation to participate in
this Encounter to all those interested in Portuguese or Spanish-based
Creole languages (CBLPE), as well as to all those interested in the
processes of Creolization and Creole languages in general.
- Those interested are invited to submit papers on the different
aspects of CBLPE or about more general topics that could be relevant
to the study of these Creoles.
- The final date for submission of proposals is the 22nd of March,
- The proposals will be reviewed by a commission which will evaluate
their scientific and professional pertinence.
- The organizers will inform those submitting proposals whether they
have been accepted on early April.
- Each participant may submit only one abstract as presenting (first)
author. There is no limit on the number of submissions for which a
person may be listed as a supplemetary author, but only registered
coauthors will receive a certificate.
- The proposals and the presentation of papers at the Encounter may be
done in Portuguese, Spanish, Galician, French or English.
- Abstracts will be sent to the Organizing Committee as an Attachment
to <[log in to unmask]>.
- Abstracts sent only by fax will not be considered.
- In order to make the reading of the attachments easier, abstracts
should be saved in RTF format of Microsoft Word.
* Abstracts should follow this format:
- Name of author or authors and their affiliation.
- Text, maximum length of one A4 page (with 3cm margin on each side).
- Five key words.
- Audiovisual equipment needed.
- 15 March, 2003: Last day for pre-registration with a discount.
- 22 March, 2003: Last day for abstracts to be received.
- 10 April, 2003 Final date for notifying authors whether their
proposal have been accepted.
- 3 May, 2003: Last day for normal priced registration. Registrations
done after this date will be charged an extra 40 Euros.
-20 May, 2003: Last day to publish the program and summaries of the
papers on this site.
- Thursday 26th and Friday 27th June, 2003: Dates of the Encounter.
Para darse de baja INFOLING pinche y envíe el siguiente url
mailto:[log in to unmask]