Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

Econom�a de la Salud <[log in para visualizar]>
Fecha:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:32:37 +0100
Kaiser Permanente International
Offers You
The Integrated Health Care Experience
April 11 - 13,  2005
San Francisco, California

As the largest private integrated health care delivery system in the world,
Kaiser Permanente has a long record of achievements in providing
high-quality, affordable health care to its members and communities. Our
success is directly related to the unique way we organize, finance, and
deliver health care. In response to many requests, we have developed a
program to share our approach.

You are invited to join your physician and administrative colleagues at
Kaiser Permanente and to discover innovative and effective ways to organize
and deliver care.
The Integrated Health Care Experience is an educational event designed for
health care leaders in the areas of administration, finance, and medicine.
The program combines both classroom and site visits, so that you learn and
share with the people who do the work, at the place where they work.

The program is designed with you in mind, and our expert staff will help
you to examine and resolve some of today's toughest healthcare challenges.
The Integrated Health Care Experience is a 3 day learning experience that
includes presentations by and discussions with Kaiser Permanente executives
and physician leaders. To be sure your needs are met, there will be
concurrent sessions and a site visit for a first hand look at the
implementation of successful practices. These site visits will be based on
your special interests.

So whether you are a physician or administrative leader, consider joining
us in beautiful northern California, where you will have the opportunity to
collaborate with a medical and administrative faculty of experts, and with
your international peers who will be joining you in this learning
experience.

To help offset our costs, the fee is $2,000.00 per person and group rates
are available.

For more information, please contact Beth Trudell at [log in para visualizar] or
510-271-2665.

Archivos de ECONSALUD: http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/econsalud.html