INFOLING Archives

Información global sobre lingüística hispánica

INFOLING@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

From:
Carlos Subirats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Subirats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 22:01:04 +0200
--------------------      INFOLING        --------------------------
Lista de distribucin de lingstica del espaol (ISSN: 1576-3404)
http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/
Envo de informacin: [log in to unmask]
EDITORES:
Carlos Subirats Rggeberg, UAB <[log in to unmask]>
Mar Cruz Piol, U. Barcelona <[log in to unmask]>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, U. Abat Oliba-CEU <[log in to unmask]>
Equipo de edicin: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingstica del Espaol (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temtica de lingstica del espaol asociada a INFOLING.

 Infoling Barcelona (Espaa), 2006. Reservados todos los derechos

Call for participation in CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Espaol L2):
http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm
Mensaje de: Cristbal Lozano <[log in to unmask]>
distribuido por: Linguist List: http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-2859.html

WHAT'S ''CEDEL2''?
- CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Espaol L2) is a research project at the
Universidad Autnoma de Madrid (Spain).
- We are investigating how English-speaking people learn Spanish.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Learners of Spanish who have English as their mother tongue: any
level (beginner, intermediate, advanced).

HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- You are requested to fill in three online and anonymous forms at:
http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm
- First form: your learning background.
- Second form: a brief composition in Spanish. No books or grammars required.
- Third form: questions about Spanish language. This is NOT an exam,
but simply a short test to check your level of Spanish.

WHAT CAN YOU GET FROM IT?
- We will email you the Spanish grammar test results, so you can know
your level of Spanish grammar.
- We will send you by post a certificate (stamped by the Universidad
Autnoma de Madrid) stating that you have participated in our project.

WHO HAS ALREADY PARTICIPATED?
So far, we have received data from different institutions all over the
world, e.g.,:
- USA: Georgia State University, University of Wisconsin at Madison,
Boston University, Skidmore Collegue, Rutgers University, George
Washington University.
- UK: Open University, Cambridge University UK, Essex University,
University of Hertfordshire, St Paul's School London.
- SPAIN: Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, St Louis University at
Madrid, Fundacin Ortega y Gasset at Madrid and Toledo, Escuela
Oficial de Idiomas, British Council Spain, Universidad de Cantabria.

REMEMBER:
- This is NOT an exam.
- You will NOT be assessed.
- We are simply interested in your SPONTANEOUS written Spanish language.
- All information is ANONYMOUS and CONFIDENTIAL.

PARTICIPATE NOW in CEDEL2: http://www.uam.es/woslac/start.htm

La edicin del mes de septiembre de 2006 de "Unidad en la diversidad. Portal informativo sobre la lengua castellana" publica la historia de Infoling durante la ltima dcada:
http://www.unidadenladiversidad.com/opinion/default.htm
Sumario de "Unidad y diversidad", edicin de septiembre de 2006: http://www.unidadenladiversidad.com/sumario.htm
Portada de "Unidad y diversidad": http://www.unidadenladiversidad.com/index.htm