PAPI Archivos

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework

PAPI@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Opciones: Vista Clásica

Luis Melendez <[log in para visualizar]>
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:29:40 +0100
Krishan Purahoo wrote:

> As for the papi/cookie_handler.cgi, I left it same as it was in the
>
>default AuthServer.cf file. The FAQ says that there is
>no such PAPI/cookie_handler.cgi. This is the default ...

Hello again.
Yes, there is no such file called cookie_handler.cgi, it is just used to
compose a URL that will
be treated specifically by the PoA. But it must be correctly generated
by the AS, and does it
concatenating the fields number 4, 8 and 5 of the site definition in
basicAuthDB. If the 'Location'
field (number 8) is "/manual", then the 5th field must be
"/PAPI/cookie_handler.cgi" Anyway, it
doesn't harm the initial slash.

Best regards.

--
| Luis Melndez Aganzo                         ^  Email: [log in para visualizar]  |