PAPI Archivos

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework

PAPI@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Opciones: Vista Clásica

"Diego R. Lopez" <[log in para visualizar]>
Fri, 28 May 2010 23:11:53 +0200
Hi Aleix,

On 28 May 2010, at 13:43, Aleix Dorca wrote:
> could anyone send me a working copy of the proxy settings for
> emeraldinsight.com?
>
> I've been using it for some years now and it doesn't work 100%
> anymore.
>
> My config was: Remote_URL	http://www.emeraldinsight.com
>
> This doesn't work anymore. I'm looking for a config that involves
> the Remote_Domain command.
>
> The one that is on Proxies Section doesn't work at all either.
>
> Can anyone help me?

The config we have deployed in several institutions is the same that
the one in the Proxies Section
and it worked last time we tested it... Today I have tried to directly
connect to emeraldinsight.com
(to look for changes in the user interface) but could not get any
response at all... What is the error
you get?

Be goode (o puc dir "siguis bo" / o puedo decir, "se bueno"...)

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS
The Spanish NREN

e-mail: [log in para visualizar]