Italian Health Economics Association (AIES). 22nd Annual Conference Demographic and epidemiological trends: implications for health economics and management
Pavia, 5-6 October 2017
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Italian Health Economics Association invites scholars to submit contributions investigating the implication of demographic (e.g. ageing and immigration) and epidemiological trends for health economics, policy and management. Contributions to the conference entitled can be theoretical, empirical or policy oriented.
Contributions addressing the following specific topics will be particularly welcome:
· Population health management
· Immigration, health policy and management
· Comparative analysis of health care systems
· Determinants of health
· Health Technology Assessment
· Clinical pathways and managed care
· Quality and efficiency of health care services
· Health care and technologies funding
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to [log in para visualizar] by May 31st 2017. Abstract can be submitted either in English or in Italian.
Abstracts (no longer than 5,000 characters including spaces) for Oral presentations, Oral presentations in Ph.D students / Young research fellows session and Poster, should include:
· name(s) of author(s) and affiliation; author presenting the study should be marked with an asterisk; corresponding author’s e-mail address and telephone number;
· topic of the paper (choosing from the above-listed topics) or “Open session”;
· presentation format (oral, Ph.D students / Young research fellows, and poster);
· title, background, objectives, methodology, main (expected) results.
Abstracts (no longer than 8,000 characters including spaces for Panel (Organised) sessions, should include:
· title of the Panel (Organised) Session;
· topic of the Panel (Organised) Session (choosing from the above-listed topics) or “Open session”;
· name, e-mail address, telephone number and affiliation of the Session’s Coordinator(s);
· name(s) of author(s) presenting in the Panel Session and affiliation (no more than 4 Oral presentations per Panel);
· title, background, objectives, methodology, main (expected) results of the oral presentations (maximum 4).
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and acceptance/rejection will be communicated by June 30th, 2016. Review will consider consistency, methodological rigour and policy relevance. Abstract rejected for oral presentations cannot be presented in the Poster Session.
Author(s) of abstracts accepted are invited to send their contributions (full papers or .ppt presentations for oral presentations; short communications for the poster sessions) by September 15th, 2016.
Participation fee to the Conference is 150 Euros (for AIES members, including the annual Association Fee) and 180 Euros (AIES non-members). An additional fee will be required for Social Dinner.
All information regarding the Conference will be published on the AIES website: http://www.aiesweb.it.