OHE has launched a new 2019 Masterclass Series which will feature multiple hot topics on our main research themes: economics of innovation, incentivising quality, judging value for money, improving decision making and measuring and valuing outcomes. Different masterclasses will be run throughout the year and will be held in the UK and internationally.
Our first Masterclass is focusing on Indication Based Pricing (IBP). The Masterclass will review where we are now with IBP, what the current challenges are and what the industry needs to do next to progress the IBP agenda. We will be discussing:
• The central debates around IBP and how to construct a narrative to support IBP adoption
• The data and real-world evidence requirements to make IBP a reality, focusing on the oncology space across Europe
• How the IBP narrative is being adopted in different countries at present
• The successes to date in moving the IBP debate and adoption forward
• A roadmap for companies to drive adoption internally and externally among key stakeholders
• Audience questions and issues
The event is on the 20 March and is being held at the London Transport Museum – please see our events page for further details.