In light of the impact that Covid-19 is having on public health and social services as well as on the most vulnerable populations across Europe, ESN created a Web Page for members, partners and friends of ESN to contribute and tell us about the measures implemented by public authorities, impact of the crisis on social services and programmes or recommendations to protect the most vulnerable.
We are complementing this Web Page with an Online Webinar (https://www.esn-eu.org/esns-response-covid-19), on Wednesday 1 April, 14:00 CET on the topic: ‘Ensuring continuity of care in times of crisis’.
We will be discussing the social services most affected by the crisis and the measures put in place to ensure service continuity and support frontline care workers.
• Carlos Santos Guerrero, Regional Government of Galicia, Spain
• Sue Wald, Swindon Council, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services in England, UK
• Tobias Voltan, Member of the Board, National Council of Social Work, Italy
• Lise Ploughmann: Esbjerg Council, Association of Directors of Social Services, Denmark
• Tracy Wareing, American Public Human Services Association, United States
Join us to learn about the situation and social services response to the crisis in different countries.