As Covid-19 continues to impact individuals and communities, social services professionals are on the frontlines of support provision to ensure the health and wellbeing of the populations they serve. Future preparedness planning and continuity plans are essential to respond effectively to similar public health emergencies. This involves addressing the regulatory framework that aims to support those services as well as the training of the professionals involved.
The objective of this webinar, organised by the European Social Services (ESN) and Accenture, will be to share and exchange activities at European and international levels in crisis preparedness plans for public social services. The aim will be to add value to the efforts of single countries to strengthen their capacities and ensure coordinated support when faced with similar crises.
• Gaurav Gujral, Social Services Consulting Lead, Accenture
• Christina Becker, Knowledge Mobilisation Manager, American Public Human Services Association
• Jim Thomas, Programme Head Workforce Innovation, Skills for Care and Development, UK
• Phelim Quinn, Chief Executive Officer, Health and Information Quality Authority, Ireland
• Kristina Stevens, North America Human Services Strategy Lead, Accenture
• Alfonso Lara Montero, Chief Executive Officer, European Social Network