Opciones: Vista Clásica

Mostrar las partes HTML

AES ECONSALUD <[log in para visualizar]>
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:25:48 +0100
The 5th International Choice Modelling Conference (ICMC) will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from 3-5 April 2017. More details are available at www.icmconference.org.uk

The Cape Town conference follows on from successful events in the UK (2009 & 2011), Sydney (2013) and Austin, Texas (2015). These first four conferences have established ICMC as a key forum where researchers and practitioners from across numerous different fields can exchange ideas on choice modelling. We are confident that the Cape Town conference will be another big success and are especially keen to encourage even more cross-disciplinary research than at the first four conferences and are looking for interesting and innovative applications with an African context.

We hope to see many of you in Cape Town and ask you to please encourage your colleagues to attend.

Archivos de ECONSALUD: http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/econsalud.html