ScHARR Short Courses: Evidence to Inform Cost Effectiveness Models - booking now open
We also offer a 20% discount for bookings of 4 or more people on the same ScHARR Short Course. Please email Karen Holden at this address for further details of how to book at this discounted rate.
The Identification and Review of Evidence to Inform Cost Effectiveness Models
1 day course - Thursday 6th May 2020
Course overview: the course will enable participants to develop an understanding of the methods available for the identification and review of evidence to inform cost effectiveness models. The course will consist of three main sessions:
1. Practical conceptual modelling methods
2. Identification of evidence to inform models
3. Reviewing of evidence to inform models
During the sessions there will be presentations to illustrate the main issues, structured small group discussions working through a set of related questions and practical exercises. The course will be delivered by researchers experienced in health technology assessment in the UK including a cost-effectiveness modeller, information specialist and systematic reviewer.
The course will meet the needs of those involved in health technology assessments and is particularly suited to:
• Health Economic modellers wishing to extend their knowledge of how to identify and review evidence
• Information specialists who wish to advance their skills in identifying evidence for cost effectiveness models
• Systematic reviewers who wish to extend their reviewing skills related to cost effectiveness models
Early bird rate for bookings will close on 6th February 2021.
Standard booking will close on 22nd April 2021
Link to further course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/modules/identification-and-review-evidence-inform-cost-effectiveness-models
Link to our online store, for all ScHARR short course bookings: https://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/short-courses/faculty-of-medicine-dentistry-and-health/scharr-short-course-unit