Opciones: Vista Clásica

AES ECONSALUD <[log in para visualizar]>
Wed, 15 Jul 2020 19:44:40 +0200
The Virtual Early Career Researchers Seminar Series (VECR) is an initiative of the Spanish and Portuguese Associations of Health Economics (AES and APES) to provide early career researchers the opportunity to present their work among peers while many conferences and workshops are being cancelled or postponed.

Seminars will be happening monthly between July and October (first seminar on the 21st of July). We encourage international early careers so submit an abstract (see how to do it here: http://www.aes.es/aesec/aes-apes-vecr/). Abstracts will be considered for presentation until 10 days before each seminar date.

Both early career and senior researchers are welcome to join the seminar and contribute with comments and questions! Sign up for our mailing list to receive information about each seminar (one week in advance) in the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7XsjNmf22eTq6pr5_1f-wqp724Ko9UKhecMjmk6bmwwvqQQ/viewform.

More information on the dates, format of the virtual seminars and this initiative is in the attached document.

Organizing committee: Francisca Vargas Lopes (APES), Luís Filipe (APES), Myriam Soto (AES), Joaquim Vidiella-Martin (AES), Mario Martínez-Jiménez (AES).