Opciones: Vista Clásica

AES ECONSALUD <[log in para visualizar]>
Fri, 1 Oct 2021 15:17:38 +0200
We're delighted to announce the launch of our fully virtual 2021 Masterclass Series, Demonstrating Value: Evolving with Innovation, starting on Tuesday 30 March.

The Series comprises five half-day events scheduled for a global audience.

THE THEME
Broader value of treatments and vaccines have been acknowledged at the height of the pandemic and it is critical that, in the post-pandemic recovery period, this continues to be recognised. For this to happen, there is a need for a shared understanding of what constitutes value, capturing what matters most to patients, society, and payers. Get the support and evidence you need to build a winning pitch and help turn the tide.
The 2021 Masterclass Series takes attendees through the journey of exploring value from multiple perspectives, providing tools to identify consolidated and novel sources of value, and generate compelling evidence to demonstrate them.

Don’t miss this opportunity to gain the latest insights from OHE experts and a faculty of international thought-leaders on critical debates, stay connected with the healthcare policy and life science communities, and engage with experts to build a stronger case for broader benefits consideration in decision-making.

THE SERIES
1.	Exploring Value: Novel Elements for Breakthrough Treatments | Tue 30 March
2.	Patient Outcomes: Measuring What Matters to Patients | Thu 6 May
3.	The Patient Voice: Capturing Patient Preferences in Decision-making | Thu 8 July
4.	Adaptive Pathways: Generating Evidence of Value | Thu 30 September
5.	Innovation for Small Populations: What Should we Pay for? | Thu 9 December

https://ohemasterclassseries.com/2021-series/

GMT - 14:00-17:30 || CET - 15:00-18:30 || EST - 09:00-12:30 || CST - 08:00-11:30

THE DISCOUNTS

Public Sector and Charities – email [log in para visualizar] for a unique discount code
Update: The first three events are on demand for £300.
The next live event is: 30 September
One discount per booking.