Opciones: Vista Clásica

Mostrar las partes HTML

Ignacio Pagonabarraga <[log in para visualizar]>
Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:39:58 +0000
Hola a todos,

Os envo al final de este mensaje el anuncio de la primera sesin de una serie de webinarios que organizamos  desde CECAM sobre los desafos que plantea CoVid-19 y las respuestas que se le pueden dar desde la simulacin y modelizacin, y que tendr lugar el prximo martes 21 a las 15:00.

Atentamente,
Ignacio Pagonabarraga

________________________________
De: Director CECAM <[log in para visualizar]>
Enviat el: divendres, 17 dabril de 2020 16:59
Per a: [log in para visualizar]
Tema: CECAM Webinars - CoVid-19: challenges and responses in simulation, modeling and beyond

[https://db4cfay5jt5m3.cloudfront.net/usr/4507281ffc7891c02d966755ef010a22/img/4b9cb03ca5f87abae7bf4e0e9001f885b28208e6]

CECAM Webinars

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to the first installment of the CECAM webinars series:
CoVid-19: challenges and responses in simulation, modeling and beyond
that will be broadcasted on Tuesday April 21st2020 15:00-16:45 Central Europe Summer Time at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Je58Ti5qc4
with the following program:
15:00   Welcome and Introduction, Prof. Ignacio Pagonabarraga (CECAM)
15:10    Prof. Erik Lindhal  (Stockholm University): The proteins of SARS-CoV-2, joint data repositories, and community collaborations
15:40   Coffe-e-break
15:55   Prof. Francesco Stellacci (EPFL): Supramolecular antivirals
16:25   Questions and Answers
If you have a YouTube or Google account, you will be able to ask questions during the talks using a chat. You can also send your questions via email to [log in para visualizar]<mailto:[log in para visualizar]>  A moderator will relay as many of these questions as possible to the speakers in the final session of the program.
The challenge posed by CoVid-19 engages us as scientists and as citizens. Our community is part of the broad, interdisciplinary effort to understand, mitigate and eventually terminate this crisis. It seems therefore timely to offer insights on current initiatives and provide an opportunity to learn and discuss general aspects of the problem and more specific projects. To that end, we have currently planned three e-meetings, April 21st and 28th and May 5th. As always, we are open to input from the community and we would be glad to extend the initiative if there is positive feedback.
Webinars are a new adventure for CECAM. We have done our best to optimise delivery, including a drill with a successful simulation of a webinar, but Mr. Murphy and his law lay in ambush and things can go wrong in a live broadcast. Should we fail in the experimental realization of this event, we ask for your understanding. All seminars will be recorded, during the session or later, and will be available long-term on the CECAM website.
More information on the series can be found at:
https://www.cecam.org/cecam-webinars
The website will also contain the up to date recordings of the sessions.
Be well,
the CECAM team in Lausanne

Aquest missatge, i els fitxers adjunts que hi pugui haver, pot contenir informaci confidencial o protegida legalment i sadrea exclusivament a la persona o entitat destinatria. Si no consteu com a destinatari final o no teniu lencrrec de rebrel, no esteu autoritzat a llegir-lo, retenir-lo, modificar-lo, distribuir-lo, copiar-lo ni a revelar-ne el contingut. Si lheu rebut per error, informeu-ne el remitent i elimineu del sistema tant el missatge com els fitxers adjunts que hi pugui haver.

Este mensaje, y los ficheros adjuntos que pueda incluir, puede contener informacin confidencial o legalmente protegida y est exclusivamente dirigido a la persona o entidad destinataria. Si usted no consta como destinatario final ni es la persona encargada de recibirlo, no est autorizado a leerlo, retenerlo, modificarlo, distribuirlo o copiarlo, ni a revelar su contenido. Si lo ha recibido por error, informe de ello al remitente y elimine del sistema tanto el mensaje como los ficheros adjuntos que pueda contener.

This email message and any attachments it carries may contain confidential or legally protected material and are intended solely for the individual or organization to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or the person responsible for processing it, then you are not authorized to read, save, modify, send, copy or disclose any part of it. If you have received the message by mistake, please inform the sender of this and eliminate the message and any attachments it carries from your account.