Mostrar las partes HTML

Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

Fecha:
Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:52:11 +0000
Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the online seminar "Self-Organization under
Confinement", a teaser for the Lorentz Center Workshop that we will
celebrate (hopefully physically) in Leiden, The Netherlands, in the first
half of 2022.

The idea of the seminar is to introduce the topic through 3 of our key
speakers, representing some of the most extreme physical scales that will
be treated in our workshop in 2022. We will also like to invite you to a
private open discussion, after the seminar on the upcoming March 1st, on
our expectations for the 2022 workshop, deliverables, and suggestions for a
potential joint publication or large collaboration grants. This would help
us to prepare for the workshop better and make it more efficient.

The seminar will serve as an introduction to the workshop and will be
celebrated on March 1st (2021) via Zoom, this is the program: