Opciones: Vista Clásica

Mostrar las partes HTML

"Ripoll, Marisol" <[log in para visualizar]>
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:14:28 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: FM-etn-phymot <[log in para visualizar]<mailto:[log in para visualizar]>>
Subject: [soft-matter] 15 PhD positions "Physics of Microbial Motility"
Date: 10. December 2020 at 07:58:49 CET
To: "[log in para visualizar]<mailto:[log in para visualizar]>" <[log in para visualizar]<mailto:[log in para visualizar]>>

Dear Colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to 15 PhD openings within our recently funded Marie Skłodovska Curie ITN
Physics of microbial motility "PHYMOT". We would be grateful if you could forward this information and the attachment to qualified students who might
be interested in performing their doctoral work at one of the locations.
You find more information on the application procedure and the individual projects at http://etn-phymot.eu<http://etn-phymot.eu/>

<https://etn-phymot.eu/jobs>
Feel free to approach us in case you have questions or comments.

Kind regards on behalf of the coordinating team,

Gerrit Vliegenthart
r[cid:4934B6DD-F1FF-47DC-88F2-BB0BF0F28AA0@home]

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt