Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:29:09 +0100
SIMUMAT summer school 2008
CIEM, Castro Urdiales, Cantabría, Spain, July 7-18, 2008.
These courses and conferences intend to present to students and young
researchers some problems of great complexity coming from different
areas of Science and Technology, from the point of view of its
modelling, its mathematical theoretical analysis and its numerical
The objects of the course are:
* Presents mathematical models applied to the Science and
* Introduce mathematical subject matters of current importance.
* Introduce current mathematical tools for analysis to fluid
* The interaction between modelling, analysis and simulation in
* Use of mathematical software for the study these problems.
This school is divided in two weeks with two related topics:
1. Week. Mathematical analysis in fluids and its simulation, July
2. Week. Control and optimization in engineer, July 14-18.
* Rafael Orive, ICMat-UAM. E-mail: rafael.orive (at)
* Diego Córdoba, ICMat-CSIC.
* Carlos Castro, UPM.
Ana Maria Mancho
Instituto de Matematicas y Fisica Fundamental
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas
e-mail: [log in para visualizar]
Ph +34 91 5616800 ext 2408
Fax +34 91 5645557