IWETEL Archivos

Foro para profesionales de bibliotecas y documentacion.

IWETEL@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Mostrar las partes HTML

Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

Tomàs Baiget <[log in para visualizar]>
Reply To:
Fecha:
Tue, 9 Jun 2020 13:49:27 +0300
I hope you are well.

I have interviewed Dr. Alexander Jarasch, head of Data and Knowledge
management department at the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD).

We talked about the The CovidGraph Project. Alexander is one of the key
team member.

CovidGraph is a non-profit collaboration of researchers, software
developers, data scientists and medical professionals.
The aim of the project is to help researchers quickly and efficiently
find their way through COVID-19 datasets and to provide tools that use
artificial intelligence, advanced visualization techniques, and
intuitive user interfaces.

You can read the full text of the interview- which contains an extensive
list of COVID-19 datasets and relevant resources- at the ODBMS Industry
Watch: http://www.odbms.org/blog/

http://www.odbms.org/blog/2020/06/fighting-covid-19-with-graphs-interview-with-alexander-jarasch/

Feel free to distribute the link of this interview as you see proper.

Stay safe!
Roberto
---------
Prof. Roberto V. Zicari
Editor

ODBMS.ORG--The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management
Technologies and Data Science.
http://www.odbms.org