PAPI Archivos

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework

PAPI@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework <[log in para visualizar]>
Fecha:
Sat, 29 May 2010 06:55:33 +0200
Hola Diego,

you can say "siguis bo" o "se bueno" :-). In Andorra is OK either one!

Anyway, my problems:

- I've tried the proxy config lines:

Remote_URL http://www.emeraldinsight.com

and also

Remote_URL http://emeraldinsight.com

in bothe cases I have the problem with the server info.emeraldinsight.com that handles most of the content on main page. If, for example, you click on the 'Quick Browse' links I'm redirected to a page 'outisde' PAPI.

- Then I tried the config on the Proxies section (basically):

Remote_Domain emeraldinsight.com
PAPI_Redirect ([\w]+).emeraldinsight.com $papx_hostname/$1/

In this case the initial redirection performed by emerald doesn't work at all (because the domain is not www.emeraldinsight.com but emeraldinsight.com) and it directly loads the proper emerald page outside PAPI.

- Finally with another config, i got several more errors:

Remote_URL http://www.emeraldinsight.com
PAPI_Redirect ([\w]+).emeraldinsight.com $papx_hostname/$1

First, if you use the /$1/ ending of the PAPI_Redirect line then all css is not loaded due to repeated slashes. I changed it to /$1 (without the last slash).
Secondly info,emeraldinsight.com IS transformed into emeraldinsight.com/info, but does not get the content correctly...

These are my problems... sorry for the long mail. If you can help Diego i'd be really thankfull. I spent 8 hours trying regexp substitutions... I got really MAD!

Thanks, o "grcies" o "gracias"!

Aleix.

El 28/05/2010, a las 23:11, Diego R. Lopez escribi: