PAPI Archivos

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework

PAPI@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

Gustavo Roig <[log in para visualizar]>
Reply To:
The PAPI authentication and authorization framework <[log in para visualizar]>
Fecha:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:13:33 +0100
Luis Melndez escribi:

> You should access http://oxfordjournals.h13o.es/www/subject/medicine/
> instead. That's the way PAPI can guess the real server: using the first
> component of the path

Thanks's Luis, if I write the URL like you said PAPI runs properly. At
the moment I have this PoAS running fine:

Blackwell
Sciencedirect
Proquest
Taylor
Haworth
Wiley Interscience
Thieme Connect
Oxford Journal

and I'm waiting the IP access for this providers , in order to test more
PoAS:

Karger
Masson
BMJ