PAPI Archivos

The PAPI authentication and authorization framework

PAPI@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Mostrar las partes HTML

Autor: [<< Primero] [< Prev] [Siguiente >] [Último >>]

Romain Dupre <[log in para visualizar]>
Reply To:
The PAPI authentication and authorization framework <[log in para visualizar]>
Fecha:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:09:38 +0200
Thanks for your answer, i changed the configuration.

But i had another problem to access the php protected page, so i searched
into PoA.php.
You use the explode function at lines 290 and 428 but the last parameter (-
1) drops each time the last part of the cut. In fact, $key and
$userAssertion were empty so i have deleted the -1 and now i can connect
to the sample_noauto.php page (I think you have changed this in the cvs
but i didn't find the php one, maybe i am too bad).
But the sample_auto.php page doesn't show me "Authentication/Authorization
result" and "userAssertion" values, when i write the $loc value in the
log, it is empty and the log tell me (of course) :
test_Lcook() Function. php_protect: Location parameter of Lcook is not
valid.
I do have a lot of work...

Now i have some (more) questions:

-How can i see all the protected sites under my GPoA on the accept page?

   ->Maybe i can link, for each PoA, a specific page on the GPoA and then
this page redirects me to the good PoA.

-If i allow the access to user X for a GPoA, user X can access all the
PoAs under this GPoA, isn't it?

-I am going to see how to automaticaly redirects a user to the AS without
doing anything from a simple PoA or a PoA under a GPoA(with WAYF, i
think). Do you think it is possible to have a primary AS and redirects
automaticaly a user to a secondary AS if this primary is down (also with
WAYF)?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Romain.