Dear colleagues:

We are pleased to inform you that the 3rd International
Symposium on Slow Dynamics in Complex Systems will be
held on November 3 to 8, 2003, in Sendai, Japan.

This message is to draw your attention to preliminary
Symposium Web pages which are now available at the following URL:

http://www.ifs.tohoku.ac.jp/slow-dynamics/

If you are interested in attending the Symposium,
please fill out the registration form and return it
to us by October 7, 2002.

If you have already received this message, please disregard it.

We are looking forward to receiving positive response from you.

With very best wishes,

Michio Tokuyama
Chairperson of the 3rd Symposium on Slow Dynamics in 2003

  Professor Michio Tokuyama
  Institute of Fluid Science, Tohoku University
  2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
  Tel & Fax : +81-22-217-5327
  E-mail: [log in para visualizar]
  http://www.ifs.tohoku.ac.jp/tokuyama-lab/