Dear Mario,

        I am currently looking for candidates for a post-doctoral position
in theoretical or computational nonlinear dynamics and pattern
formation. The position will be available this Summer or Fall. If you know of
a potentially interested person, I would appreciate it if you would make him
or her aware of this opportunity, or inform me of that person's name and
address.

        The position will be based at the School of Computational Science and
Information Technology of Florida State University. Current topics of research
include topological defect motion in modulated phases with application
to block copolymer melts, or studies of spatio-temporal chaos in
extended systems.

        Further information can be found at http://www.csit.fsu.edu/~vinals/
E-mail correspondence is welcome.

                                Best regards,