View with English headings
Assistant – Praedoc, at University of Innsbruck, Austria
• From 1 March 2013.
• For a period of 4 years.
• Department of Subject Didactics, Section for Language Education (Institut für Fachdidaktik, Bereich Didaktik der Sprachen).
Extent of employment:
• 20 hours/week.
• Conduct independent research (doctoral dissertation), maintaining a research profile compatible with the department’s research programs.
• Contribute to the department’s research programs.
• Make an active contribution to research-based teaching as well as participate in the department’s cross-linguistic teaching.
• Assume roles in the department’s administration and organisation.
• A university degree in teacher training (or equivalent) of a modern language (preferred: English, French, Italian, Spanish).
• Level of English: C2; level of French, Italian or Spanish: C1; level of German, if not native speaker: C1.
• Desired: diploma thesis (or equivalent) related to language teaching.
• Desired: experience in teaching a modern language in a school context.
• Capacity and willingness to cooperate.
• Creative problem-solving competence, capacity to work flexibly and collaboratively in a team environment, pedagogic-didactic competences.
The minimum gross salary (stipulated by collective agreement) for this position amounts to € 1.266 per month (14 times). The salary will be higher if you have worked in a similar position before. Furthermore, the university has numerous attractive offers (http://www.uibk.ac.at/universitaet/zusatzleistungen/).
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 16 January 2013. http://orawww.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.home