-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: [info.statphys] Applications opened for a tenured faculty at University of Tokyo
Fecha: Tue, 30 May 2017 11:44:02 +0900
De: Masaki Sano <[log in para visualizar]>
Responder a: [log in para visualizar]
Organización: The University of Tokyo
Para: [log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>

We are seeking to fill an Associate Professor position.

For more details see http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/recruit/?id=820

I would be grateful if you could circulate the announcement below around
you.

Sincerely,

Masaki Sano
Department of Physics
The University of Tokyo

*Associate Professor in Experimental Soft Condensed Matter**
Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, The University of
Tokyo***

The Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, The University of
Tokyoinvites applications for a tenured faculty position of Associate
Professor in experimental soft condensed matter starting at the earliest
convenience after April 1, 2018.An Associate Professor in The University
of Tokyo is an independent member of the faculty with the freedom to
organize his/her own laboratory. We seek outstanding researchers in
experimental soft condensed matter which is an interdisciplinary
research field of soft material, non-equilibrium statistical mechanics,
and biological physics. These areas include: non-equilibrium behavior of
soft matter, non-equilibrium phase transitions, stochastic
thermodynamics, active matter, hydrodynamics and statistical mechanics
of driven/active systems, and physical approach to biological systems.

The successful candidate should have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent, a
strong research background, and teaching ability at the graduate school
level in soft condensed matter physics. The candidate is expected to
demonstrate his/her research ability and excellence, to develop an
independent research program at an international level and to teach both
undergraduate and graduate courses in Physics. We are committed to
promoting the highest standards in scientific research and teaching
irrespective of background and are interested in receiving applications
from a broad range of candidates. The deadline for applications is
August 18, 2017.

Applicants are required to prepare the following documents: (1)
curriculum vitae, (2) list of publications, (3) copies of up to five
publications, (4) statement of research achievements (up to 2 pages),
(5) research plan (up to 2 pages) and (6) two person’s name, address,
and e-mail address who agreed with writing reference letters if the
personnel committee decided to assess.

For more details see http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/recruit/?id=820

The University of. Tokyo actively promotes gender-equal participation
and contributes to the formation of a gender-equal society.