We are pleased to announce our 4-Day Certificate Course “Causal Inference in Observational Studies and Clinical Trials Affected by Treatment Switching: A Practical Hands-on Workshop”, 16-19 April 2018 to be held in Hall in Tirol, Austria.

The workshop combines lectures, discussions, exercises, and hands-on computer lab sessions in the key elements and methods of Causal Inference and treatment switching. The early-bird registration deadline is 15th February 2018. Discounts apply for group bookings, students, or if you have previously participated in a Continuing Education Program Course on HTADS at UMIT.

Course Directors:

Uwe Siebert, MD, MPH, MSc, ScD Professor of Public Health, UMIT
Nicholas Latimer, BSc, MSc, PhD Senior Research Fellow in Health Economics, Health Economics and Decision Science, University of Sheffield, UK
Ian White, MA, MSc, PhD MRC Professor of Statistical Methods for Medicine, Clinical Trials Unit, University College London, UK

More information: https://www.umit.at/page.cfm?vpath=departments/public_health/htads-continuing-education-program/causal-inference