Health Economics Bristol (HEB) will be running a new “Economic Evaluation Modelling Using R” short course on 9-10th July 2020, as part of the Bristol Medical School programme of short courses.

This course aims to teach the use of R for building decision tree and Markov models for economic evaluation and value of information analysis. Participants will complete the following four objectives:

1.	Build a decision tree model
2.	Build a Markov model
3.	Incorporate uncertainty in model inputs in an economic model
4.	Conduct a value of information analysis

This course is intended for anyone undertaking trial or model based cost-effectiveness analyses. We welcome attendees from academia, government, or industry. Knowledge of cost-effectiveness analysis, specifically on decision trees and Markov models, will be assumed (to the level of the Introduction to Economic Evaluation short course). Experience with R is essential (to the level of the Introduction to R short course) but we will review the necessary aspects of R on the first day.
For further information, and a link to book a place on the course, please see:  https://www.bristol.ac.uk/medical-school/study/short-courses/economic-evaluation-modelling-using-r/