De posible interés para la lista.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	8 Post-doc positions in the Netherlands, 3 in Biophysics
Date: 	Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:19:30 +0100
From: 	Roos, Wouter <[log in para visualizar]>
To: 	David Reguera <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear David,

If you know of candidates for a biophysics post-doc position in my lab,
or in related labs (see below), I would be very happy if you would ask
them to contact me. I would also be grateful if you can circulate this
announcement in your institute and network. In total we have, in our EU
funded oLife programme, 8 post-doc positions available in the
Netherlands. These positions are in Groningen and in Leiden. Next to
positions in Experimental Biophysics & Nanophysics, there are also
positions in Theoretical Biophysics, (Bio)chemistry & Astrochemistry and
Molecular Biology.

The oLife Fellowship Programme is a joint initiative by seven research
institutes in The Netherlands for interdisciplinary research on
fundamental questions concerning the origin and evolution of life, and
its distribution in the universe. In total we had 18 positions
available, of which 10 are already filled. Therefor, in the second call,
we are seeking to fill the remaining 8 positions.

We are looking for ambitious scientists who are ready for their next
career step and who can come up with an original and innovative idea for
an interdisciplinary research project. Ideally, they have research
experience in either (bio)chemistry, (bio)physics, molecular biology,
computational science, systems biology, evolutionary biology, ecology,
astrophysics or geoscience. Also, they should be curious to learn how to
make the necessary crossovers between their field and other fields, as
interdisciplinary collaboration is important in this fellowship programme.

The applicants are requested to write their own project proposal. This
makes the positions extra attractive as there are no predefined
projects. Like this the applicant can tailor the proposal matching own
expertise and those available in the host lab, and/or writing on new
expertise to be developed.

More information can be found on the programme website:
http://www.olife-programme.eu/. Take not that EU mobility rules apply,
this and other eligibility information can be found on the website as
well. The deadline for proposals is 26 January 2020.

We very much appreciate your help.

kind regards,
Wouter Roos

--
Prof. dr. Wouter H. Roos
Moleculaire Biofysica

room: 5115.0108
tel: +31 50 363 9883

e-mail: [log in para visualizar] <mailto:[log in para visualizar]>
http://www.rug.nl/research/zernike/molecular-biophysics/

Cofund oLife fellowship programme:
The second hiring round has opened, deadline: 26 January 2020
http://www.olife-programme.eu/

http://www.olife-programme.eu/ <http://www.olife-programme.eu/>