Por si es de interés. Para cualquier duda, los interesados pueden contactarme directamente

De: FABRIZIO CROCCOLO [mailto:[log in para visualizar]]
Enviado el: viernes, 14 de febrero de 2020 23:23
Para: [log in para visualizar]; [log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>
Asunto: PhD offer

Dear all,

We currently have a PhD opening co-funded by CNES and ESA. Please give a look to the attached PhD description and to the following link: https://recrutement.cnes.fr/en/annonce/898930-138-giant-fluctuations-in-complex-fluids-in-microgravity-and-ground-conditions-64000-pau

Thank you for forwarding the information to interested candidates.

Best regards,

Fab

---

Fabrizio CROCCOLO
>  Professor - Director of the CO2ES Industrial Chair
personal website

UPPA
            STEEISABTPE2S  CO2ES
Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
Laboratoire des Fluides Complexes et leurs Réservoirs
LFCR - IPRA - UMR5150 E2S-UPPA/CNRS/TOTAL
ISABTP
1 Allée du Parc Montaury - 64600 ANGLET (FR)
: +33 6 98 51 63 91

>  Chief Editor of the 'European Physical Journal E' (EPJE)

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer ([log in para visualizar]).