Reenvío este mensaje de posible interés para los miembros de la lista.

Saludos,

David
****************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear David,

At the Zernike Institute of the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen we have PhD positions open in the fields of Biophysics & Advanced Materials. The application deadline is April 1st!

The call for the PhD scholarship positions can be found here:
https://www.rug.nl/education/phd-programmes/phd-scholarship-programme/phd-scholarships?details=00347-02S0007M5P

Please feel free to forward the call to students you consider a good
match for interdisciplinary research projects, which include the topics:

- Physics of Life, such as microscopy, spectroscopy and modeling work from the single-molecule to single-cell scale.
- Out of equilibrium chemical systems, with a link to studies of the fundamental principles of life.

In case the students should have further questions, they should not hesitate to contact me ([log in para visualizar]).

Kind regards,
Wouter Roos

--
Prof. dr. Wouter H. Roos
Moleculaire Biofysica

room: 5115.0108
tel: +31 50 363 9883

e-mail: [log in para visualizar]
http://www.rug.nl/research/zernike/molecular-biophysics/

Cofund oLife fellowship programme:
The second hiring round has been closed.

http://www.olife-programme.eu/