Anuncio que puede ser de interĂ©s para la lista

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: NoLineal 2020 <[log in para visualizar]>
Asunto: Announcement of postponement of NoLineal2020 to 2021
Fecha: 19 de abril de 2020, 17:41:18 CEST
Para: nolineal2020 <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear Colleague,

It is with regret that, given the circumstances we all know about the pandemic at the global level, the organizing committee, in agreement with the scientific committee, had to make the decision to postpone the conference. We think the best option for a successful conference is to transform NoLineal2020 into NoLineal2021.

The new dates for the conference will be from June 30 to July 2, 2021, from Wednesday to Friday, in Madrid. The organization, website, and structure of the conference will be the same with the appropriate updates that will be announced on December-January. We will keep the pre-registrations, abstracts and paid registrations you have made, with the possibility of updating the abstracts, or withdrawing them if the new dates are not suitable for you, or you have new research to communicate.

For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us at [log in para visualizar]

We are looking to welcoming you next year, and we wish you and yours the best in this difficult time.

Sincerely,

The organizing committee of NoLineal2020 (2021).