From: Aron Szekely <[log in para visualizar]>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Post-doc position at the Collegio Carlo Alberto
To: Anxo Sánchez <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear Anxo,

The university where I'm based—the Collegio Carlo Alberto—has just opened a post-doc position in Sociology or Political Science:

https://www.carloalberto.org/jobs-fellowships/a-two-year-post-doc-fellowship-in-political-science-or-sociology/

I was wondering, could you you send it to anyone you know who may be interested and suitable?

We are a small but highly active institution with links also to the University of Turin. Diego Gambetta is the head of department and there are multiple faculty, including myself, who are involved in experiments—or experiment inspired—research.

Thanks a lot and hope you’re keeping well in these days.

Best,

Aron

---
Aron Szekely