I hope you are well.

I have interviewed Dr. Alexander Jarasch, head of Data and Knowledge management department at the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD).

We talked about the The CovidGraph Project. Alexander is one of the key team member.

CovidGraph is a non-profit collaboration of researchers, software developers, data scientists and medical professionals.
The aim of the project is to help researchers quickly and efficiently find their way through COVID-19 datasets and to provide tools that use artificial intelligence, advanced visualization techniques, and intuitive user interfaces.

You can read the full text of the interview- which contains an extensive list of COVID-19 datasets and relevant resources- at the ODBMS Industry Watch: http://www.odbms.org/blog/

http://www.odbms.org/blog/2020/06/fighting-covid-19-with-graphs-interview-with-alexander-jarasch/

Feel free to distribute the link of this interview as you see proper.

Stay safe!
Roberto
---------
Prof. Roberto V. Zicari
Editor

ODBMS.ORG—The Resource Portal for AI, Big Data, New Data Management Technologies and Data Science.
http://www.odbms.org

Para darse de baja de IWETEL haga clic AQUI