Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that the Princeton Department of Physics is
conducting a search for an Assistant Professor (tenured track) in
theoretical physics this year.  The search covers all subfields, including
high-energy physics, particle physics, gravity, quantum information,
mathematical physics, condensed matter physics, atomic physics, and
biophysics.

We would appreciate your help in identifying promising candidates in any of
these areas, and sharing information about our search with them.
Application information can be found here
<https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/17211>, and the deadline for
submissions is November 15, 2020.

We are especially interested in encouraging women and other
underrepresented minorities to apply.  If you know of any strong
candidates, please encourage them to submit an application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Herman Verlinde

Chair, Physics Department

Princeton University