Dear all,

A postdoctoral position in cellular pattern formation in plants is available in [ https://www.mpipz.mpg.de/formosa | my new group ] at the Max Planck for Plant Breeding Research (Cologne, Germany). I am especially looking for highly motivated candidates that have a quantitative background and wish to combine experiments (time-lapse microscopy of developing plant tissues) and computational approaches (quantitative image analysis and modelling). Further information can be found in the following [ https://jobs.mpipz.mpg.de/jobposting/35bae870c3aceaa74cb5f1ca528bf86e4cf668470?ref=homepage | link ] (or equivalently, see attached document).

If you could spread the word to potential candidates, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best

Pau

Dr Pau Formosa-Jordan
Group Leader

Department of Plant Developmental Biology
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10
D-50829 Cologne

Phone: [ callto:+49 221 5062-291 | +49 221 5062-291 ]
[ https://www.mpipz.mpg.de/formosa | https://www.mpipz.mpg.de/formosa ]