Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that the Princeton Department of Physics is conducting a search for an Assistant Professor (tenured track) in theoretical physics this year.  The search covers all subfields, including high-energy physics, particle physics, gravity, quantum information, mathematical physics, condensed matter physics, atomic physics, and biophysics.

We would appreciate your help in identifying promising candidates in any of these areas, and sharing information about our search with them.  Application information can be found here, and the deadline for submissions is November 15, 2020.

We are especially interested in encouraging women and other underrepresented minorities to apply.  If you know of any strong candidates, please encourage them to submit an application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Herman Verlinde

Chair, Physics Department

Princeton University