Dear all,

A postdoctoral position in cellular pattern formation in plants is available in my new group at the Max Planck for Plant Breeding Research (Cologne, Germany). I am especially looking for highly motivated candidates that have a quantitative background and wish to combine experiments (time-lapse microscopy of developing plant tissues) and computational approaches (quantitative image analysis and modelling). Further information can be found in the following link (or equivalently, see attached document).

If you could spread the word to potential candidates, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best

Pau

Dr Pau Formosa-Jordan
Group Leader

Department of Plant Developmental Biology
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10
D-50829 Cologne