|Infoling en Facebook||Infoling en Twitter|
Infoling 11.1 (2020)
© Infoling 1996-2019. Reservados todos los derechos
View with English headings and Google-translated Description
The Department of Spanish at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (http://builder.hufs.ac.kr/) invites applications for an Assistant Professor in the Spanish Program.
1. Period: March 1, 2021 – February 28, 2022
The contract may be extended before last contract year finished.
2. Qualifications: Applicants should have a doctoral degree in Spanish Linguistics or Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE), speaks the standard variety of the language, and is deemed qualified to teach at the University.
Assistant Professor: 1) 4,082,100 KRW, 2) 3,498,600 KRW
(*Depending on his or her former educational and teaching experiences either 1) or 2) will apply.)
4. Minimum load of teaching credits: a minimum of eight credits a week.
5. Airfare Support : One-way airplane ticket from (departure) to Seoul.
Economy class for the faculty member and his/her spouse only.
The university only provides one-way plane tickets to Korea for the faculty member and his/her spouse when they are entering Korea to work with HUFS for the first time and only if he/she is in the same flight and coming to live in Korea with the faculty member.
6. Accomodations: HUFS may support Dormitory for foreign faculty members (single/family size).
7. Required Documents:
- Résumé in English with a recent photo
- Photocopy of PhD diploma