Saludos,
Las charlas del ciclo Complex Systems and COVID, organizadas por el UBICS (UB) y complexitat.cat
estan disponibles en youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf7A47_ENtnLkXJ8QPspRIT5a0zz-1nPd
Os recuerdo la proxima charla del ciclo: 14 de febrero, por nuestro colega Lucas Lacasa.
Buenas fiestas
alvaro

Did you miss any of of the Webinars of Complex Systems and COVID-19 (II)?

Don't worry, now you can find them on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf7A47_ENtnLkXJ8QPspRIT5a0zz-1nPd

Enjoy them!

Also, we would like to remind you our last Webinar of this second cycle:

14 January- Lucas Lacasa, QMUL, London

"Reducing the stress on intensive care by optimally load balancing patients in the era of COVID-19"

Cordially,

Sara Teller

Universitat de Barcelona Institute of Complex Systems (UBICS)
Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, SPAIN
PHONE: (34) 934021154 / 934039206
email: [log in para visualizar]<mailto:[log in para visualizar]>

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>