Begin forwarded message:

From: Tim Rogers <[log in para visualizar]>
Subject: Postdoc in Bath studying collective motion - please forward my advert
Date: 14 January 2021 at 17:06:51 CET
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Hi all

I'm looking for a postdoc for my New Horizons grant. Ideally someone with some experience in applied probability / statistical mechanics, who is happy to do simulations and theory. Please could you forward the advert to anyone you think may be interested.

Many thanks
Tim

New postdoctoral research associate opening at the University of Bath, working with Prof. Tim Rogers on the EPSRC funded project “Discrete noise in stochastic active flows”. The project will explore collective behaviour of active particles – pedestrians, robot swarms, traffic on a motorway, etc.  For full details see:
https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CC8049