Conference Announcement and Call for Participation

Dear Colleague,

You are cordially invited to participate in the 16th Granada Seminar, June 7th-June 17th, 2021, on NEW FRONTIERS IN NONEQUILIBRIUM STATISTICAL PHYSICS, From fundaments, fluctuations, and hydrodynamics to biology and quantum nonequilibrium. This Granada Seminar is organized by the Institute Carlos I for Theoretical and Computational Physics of the University of Granada.

This year due to restrictions forced by the COVID-19, the 16th Granada Seminar has an on-line closed format where outstanding invited colleagues will present their works. Participation in the event is free of charge after registration at https://granadaseminar.com/

Scheduled invited speakers include Joel L. Lebowitz, G. Jona-Lasinio, B. Derrida, G. Gallavotti, H. Spohn, C. Jarzinsky, M. Kardar, D. Fisher, D. Frenkel, H. Hermann, D. Huse, J.S. Wang, M.A. Muñoz, M. Kates, H. Chaté and Y. Tu.

Hoping to virtually meet you this June,

Sincerely Yours,

Pedro L. Garrido
Institute Carlos I for Theoretical and Computational Physics
University of Granada - 18071, Spain

PS: Please pass the word! (We ask your indulgence if this is a mistake or duplication).

Pablo I. Hurtado

Profesor Titular
Depto. de Electromagnetismo y Física de la Materia
Instituto Carlos I de Física Teórica y Computacional
Universidad de Granada

Avenida Fuentenueva, 18071 Granada (España)

Tel: +34 958 241000 - ext 20189
Email: [log in para visualizar] <mailto:[log in para visualizar]>
Web: http://ic1.ugr.es/phurtado <http://ic1.ugr.es/phurtado>