Conference Announcement and Call for Participation

Dear Colleague,

You are cordially invited to participate in the 16th Granada Seminar, June 7th-June 17th, 2021, on NEW FRONTIERS IN NONEQUILIBRIUM STATISTICAL PHYSICS: From fundamentals, fluctuations, and hydrodynamics to biology and quantum nonequilibrium. This Granada Seminar is organized by the Institute Carlos I for Theoretical and Computational Physics of the University of Granada.

This year due to restrictions forced by the COVID-19, the 16th Granada Seminar has an on-line closed format where outstanding invited colleagues will present their works. Participation in the event is free of charge after registration at https://granadaseminar.com/

Scheduled invited speakers include Joel L. Lebowitz, G. Jona-Lasinio, B. Derrida, G. Gallavotti, L. Cugliandolo, C. Jarzynski, J. Yeomans, D. Fisher, M. Kardar, M.A. Muñoz, D. Frenkel, H. Herrmann, M. Cates, J.S. Wang, M. Telo da Gama, D. Huse, H. Spohn, H. Chaté and Y. Tu.

Hoping to virtually meet you this June,

Sincerely Yours,

Pedro L. Garrido
Institute Carlos I for Theoretical and Computational Physics
University of Granada - 18071, Spain