Dear colleagues,

The yrCSS has extended the deadlines for two interesting scholarships
till *July
11*, 2021.

*Scholarships for Events on Complex Systems (SECS): *financial support
(reimburse
up to 300 euros in attendance fee) for young researchers attending
conferences, workshops, schools, symposiums or other scientific events
related to complex systems. This is especially interesting as *CCS Lyon* is
approaching. (http://yrcss.cssociety.org/secs/)

*Bridge Grants: * financial support (500 euros for within-continent visits
and 1000 euros for visits between different continents)  for a short
external visit between two young researchers of the CSS to address a
problem in the field of complex systems. (
http://yrcss.cssociety.org/bridge-grants/)

We try to decrease the bureaucracy to a minimum, we promise.

Please feel free to circulate this information among your colleagues and
students!!

On behalf of the yrCSS,

Violeta Calleja-Solanas