Dear colleagues,

The yrCSS has extended the deadlines for two interesting scholarships till July 11, 2021.

Scholarships for Events on Complex Systems (SECS): financial support (reimburse up to 300 euros in attendance feefor young researchers attending conferences, workshops, schools, symposiums or other scientific events related to complex systems. This is especially interesting as CCS Lyon is approaching. (http://yrcss.cssociety.org/secs/)

Bridge Grants:  financial support (500 euros for within-continent visits and 1000 euros for visits between different continents)  for a short external visit between two young researchers of the CSS to address a problem in the field of complex systems. (http://yrcss.cssociety.org/bridge-grants/)

We try to decrease the bureaucracy to a minimum, we promise.

Please feel free to circulate this information among your colleagues and students!!

On behalf of the yrCSS,

Violeta Calleja-Solanas