-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: Numerical Fluids 2021 - Reminder Call for Papers
Fecha: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:42:09 +0300
De: Dia Zeidan <[log in para visualizar]>
Responder a: Dia Zeidan <[log in para visualizar]>
Para: [log in para visualizar]

Dear Colleagues

Numerical Fluids 2021 - Reminder Call for Papers

We would like to draw your attention to the 16th International Symposium on Numerical Analysis of Fluid Flows, Heat and Mass Transfer - Numerical Fluids 2021. Please be reminded that the deadline for the Numerical Fluids 2021 short paper submission is due to 06/09/2021.

We are delighted to welcome you to Numerical Fluids 2021, which will take place in Rhodes, Greece with a wide variety of Keynote Speakers. This symposium is associated with the International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2021 http://www.icnaam.org/ The event aims to provide spacious range of high quality, creative, original and excellent scientific exchange and publications covering a broad area of research activities in the computational sciences principles.

All papers submitted to the symposium will be published in a Special Volume of the American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings. All papers will be peer reviewed and our expert referees ensure that the papers accepted for publications conform to the high scientific standard of both the symposium and the AIP proceedings.

For updated information please visit the symposium web page:

http://www.icnaam.org/nafluids

Finally, our email list is not complete, please feel free to pass this information on to anybody who you think may be interested.

With the very best regards

Dia Zeidan