image.png

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that registration for the V Symposium on Ecological Networks is already open and available at this link.

Please consider participating in this exciting event that will bring together, for the first time, biologists and theoretical physicists who work on network theory or use it as an approach to understand the structure and functioning of biological communities.

Everyone interested in attending the meeting is requested to register at our website within the given deadlines:
Registration will be available until 30th September
Abstract submission until 15th July

Conference details can be found in the attached document and at: www.econet2021.org

Please feel free to circulate this information among your colleagues. We are looking forward to seeing you in Mallorca!

Juan Fernández Gracia (on behalf of the Organizing Committee)