Subject: Postdoctoral opportunities in biological physics
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 15:13:13 +0000
From: William Bialek <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear colleagues,

We have begun our annual search for postdoctoral fellows, and are hoping that you will bring these opportunities to the attention of potential candidates. Our community provides a lively and interactive environment in which to work on the physics of biological systems, across all scales from molecules to ecology.  We have strong interactions between theory and experiment, with many of the students and postdocs involved in these collaborative activities.

All of these fellowship programs are searching for recent PhDs.  Fellows are given a significant measure of independence, and are encouraged to see the whole community of faculty as possible mentors rather than being tied to a single faculty member.  We are always open to having the interests of new fellows drive the emergence of new research directions.

For theorists and experimentalists
For theorists
For experimentalists
With many thanks for your help,

Bill & Josh

William Bialek and Joshua Shaevitz
Co-directors, Center for the Physics of Biological Function