I am pleased to announce that the CSH Winter School on the Evolution of Social Complexity will take place from February 612, 2022 at the Complexity Science Hub Vienna, followed by a week of remote online continuation during February 1418, 2022.

The Winter School is organized by Peter Turchin and will offer an intensive course on social complexity science, addressing the challenges of modeling social evolution and dynamics. During the first week, the main focus lies on lectures and discussions, the second week is dedicated to remote team-based project work.

As the school will be organized as a hybrid event, virtual participation will be possible.

For more information, please have a look on our Website: https://www.csh.ac.at/hub-programs/winter-school/winter-school-on-social-complexity-2022-2/

Please find the poster enclosed. We would very much appreciate if you could share it at your institution and spread the information to your best and brightest students.

Best regards,

Charlotte Hofer on behalf of Peter Turchin

Charlotte Hofer

Office & Event Management

Complexity Science Hub Vienna

A 1080 Vienna, Josefstaedter Str. 39