From: Mauro Mobilia <[log in para visualizar]>
Subject: Three-year postdoc position in Mathematical Biology / Statistical Physics at University of Leeds, UK
Date: 17 September 2021 at 14:07:29 CEST
To: Mauro Mobilia <[log in para visualizar]>
Cc: Alastair Rucklidge <[log in para visualizar]>, Uwe Tauber <[log in para visualizar]>, Michel Pleimling <[log in para visualizar]>, "Jimenez Zarco, Jose" <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear All,

I hope this finds you well. I would be most grateful if could bring the following job opportunity (that we are re-advertising) to the attention of anybody you think might be interested:

We are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to join our three-year EPSRC/NSF project "Eco-Evolutionary Dynamics of Fluctuating Populations" in the Department of Applied Mathematics of the University of Leeds (UK). The successful candidate is expected to have a strong background in mathematical biology or statistical physics. The candidate brief is attached. Full job description, application details and project outline are available at http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/EPSMA1048/ and here
Closing date: 30th September 2021. Expected start date: 1st December 2021.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mauro

--
Dr Mauro Mobilia
Department of Applied Mathematics, School of Mathematics