-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	GRMA Webinar Announcement
Date: 	Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:07:11 +0000
From: 	Jack Manzi <[log in para visualizar]>
To: 	[log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>,
[log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar]
[...]
<[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar]
<[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>
CC: 	Davide Migliorini <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear Editors,

Hello, I hope you are well. After our brief hiatus, I am pleased to
announce the resumption of the Granular Matter Webinar Series! To kick
things off, on September 13^th , we will have a presentation by our
Editor-in-Chief, Hans Herrmann (UFC, Fortaleza, Brazil), at 14.00
Central Europe Time. The topic of the seminar is *Frustrated Bearings*.

More details can be found here:
https://www.springer.com/journal/10035/updates/18300828
<https://www.springer.com/journal/10035/updates/18300828>

The registration link is here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/187775013179073293
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/187775013179073293>

As always, we hope that you will attend if you are able. Furthermore, we
ask that you please distribute these links among your professional or
educational circles and continue to spread the word about this program.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,

Jack

---

Jack Manzi

/(he/him/his)/

Editorial Assistant, Physics, Astronomy, and Materials Science

*Springer*, a part of *Springer**Nature*

---

1 New York Plaza, 47^th Floor | New York, NY 10004 | USA

tel +1 212-815-0249

[log in para visualizar] <mailto:[log in para visualizar]>

www.springer.com <http://www.springer.com/>